"OUTSTANDING"... Criminal Defense Lawyers
Criminal Cases Require an Experienced, Skilled and Persuasive Attorney to get the Best Results
YOU NEED a Criminal Defense lawyer who knows what to look for and who doesn’t take what’s reported to the police, or by the police, as the end of the story. Misunderstandings, mistakes and false statements made in the hectic initial moments of a criminal investigation often cloud the picture and incorrect conclusions are made.______
We are skilled at bringing to light – the rest of the story.
Often the parts that are NOT recorded in police reports – are what can be the difference between being found guilty or WALKING FREE.
Mr. Farnsworth and Mr. Erwin have been successfully defending criminal charges for their clients for over three decades combined. They display persistence and extraordinary effort to ensure their clients are treated fairly under the law and that the police follow the rules. If law enforcement cannot prove their case, they must turn our clients loose.
Schedule a meeting with one of our outstanding Criminal Defense lawyers today to discuss what defenses may apply to your case.
Dan Farnsworth, Jr. recognized again
by Greenville Business Magazine as one of the
“Legal Elite of the Upstate”
At Farnsworth Law Offices, we’ve successfully defended clients over the last two decades who were charged with
- Drug Charges and Controlled Substance violations
- Homicide (Murder)
- Assault and Battery
- Kidnapping claims
- False claims of Sexual Assault
- False claims of Child Abuse or Neglect
- Breach of Trust
- Embezzlement and Forgery
- False claims of Theft, Robbery and Burglary
- Driving Under the Influence
- Felony Driving Under the Influence
- Habitual Traffic Offender charges
- Wildlife Violations
- Other Felonies and Misdemeanors based on incomplete investigations or false claims.
- And we’ve also successfully handled these issues below for our clients:
- Excessive Force and Police Misconduct claims against Law Enforcement
- Expungements and Pardons
- Setting reasonable Bail and Bond Hearings
- Property Bonds & Title Certifications